• 1/2 cup (about 5g) of NuWay (Granola, Original or Chocolate)
• 3 scoops of Premium Whey Protein or Premium Mass Builder
• 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon
• 1 tsp. cocoa powder
• 1 large banana
• 3 egg whites
• 1 tsp. of vanilla essence
• Coconut oil (to fry)
• Peanut butter
• Honey/ maple syrup
• Desiccated coconut
• Chocolate chips
• 2 scoops Premium Whey Protein or Premium Mass Builder (Chocolate Flavour)
• Add in teaspoon by teaspoon of boiled water until thick consistency
• In a mixing bowl; add dry ingredients (oats, whey protein, cinnamon) and mix well.
• Add wet ingredients to mixture & mix well (I used a blender).
• Heat up pan on a low heat & add a tbsp. of coconut oil to pan.
• Place batter into pan using a big spoon.
• I made mini flapjacks the size of my palm
• In between each flapjack you can add any of those toppings.
• Top with chocolate protein sauce & add some fruit if you like!